So many duck recipes you can try. Can you believe that you can cook famous duck recipes easily? Most of you must be thought that no famous duck recipe that is easy enough to be cooked. Even most people think that any kind of duck dish need expert cooking skill to make.
Unfortunately, that is not true that duck dish is difficult to make. There are many easy famous duck recipes that even can be cooked by beginner. If you do not have high cooking skill and you want to try cooking famous duck recipes, we suggest you to try 2 easy recipes that we will share through this article.
You are able to learn to cook famous French duck recipes or other famous duck recipes with following the step by step that we will provide.
Famous French Duck Recipes with Peach and Tarragon
This special duck dish is firstly sound from French. You are able to have many famous French duck recipes. However, not all of those recipes are difficult enough to cook.
If you want to try cooking simple but still delicious and famous duck recipes, then you should try cooking this duck with peach and tarragon. For cooking this famous duck recipe, you should prepare some ingredients like:
- Duck breast 2 pieces (boneless and skinless)
- Unsalted butter 1 tablespoon
- Shallot 2 pieces (sliced thinly)
- Dry white wine 6 tablespoons
- Chicken broth 6 tablespoons
- Peach 3 pieces (pitted and sliced)
- Tarragon leaf 1 tablespoon (chopped)
- Honey 2 teaspoons
Beside of those ingredients, you also need kosher salt and ground black pepper for seasoning the duck breast.
How to Cook
- For cooking the first famous duck recipes, you will need to preheat your oven to 400 Fahrenheit degree.
- While you wait, you can score the duck breast diagonally. Season the duck breast with salt and pepper.
- Grab a skillet which is specially made for oven cook. Put the duck breast on the skillet and cook it inside of the oven until it turned into golden brown color.
- Flip the duck breast upside down and put it inside of the oven again to be cooked.
- Grab the skillet and remove the duck breast. Remove the fat juice from the duck too but do not waste it.
- Add 1 tablespoons of fat juice into the skillet and mix it with butter.
- Cook it with using medium heat. Add shallot and stir it. After that, add red wine and reduce it by half.
- Add the chicken broth and reduce it by half again.
- Last, you can add peach, tarragon, honey, and do not forget to season it with salt and pepper. Let the sauce boil once again.
- Well done, you are able to serve the first famous duck recipes.
Thailand Red Curry Duck Recipes
Well, you have learnt about how to cook famous French duck recipes. The second famous duck recipes are not from French again. The second duck recipe will be from Thailand.
It will have enormous spicy taste. That is why, if you love with spicy food, then the second famous duck recipes are for you.
If you want to try cooking the second duck recipe, here are some ingredients that you will need:
- Duck breast 4 pieces (boneless and skinless)
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Thai red curry powder ½ cup
- Kaffir lime leaf 1 piece (sliced finely)
- Duck stock 4 cups
- Coconut milk 100 ml
- Ripe tomato 2 pieces
- Ripe pineapple 1 piece (peeled, cut thin wedge)
How to Cook
- Grab a saucepan and cook the duck breast until it turned into golden brown color. Do not forget to flip it upside down too while cooking. Remove it from the saucepan when ready.
- Stir the kaffir lime leaf and Thai red curry powder in the saucepan. Add the duck stock and boil it. Reduce the heat and add the coconut milk.
- Add the sliced duck breast, tomato, and pineapple. Simmer it for about 5 minutes.
- You are ready to serve the second famous duck recipes from Thailand.
For the second famous duck recipe from Thailand, you are able to serve it with steamed rice. If you have free time, which one of those famous duck recipes will be tried?